How to download HTMl Editors
How to use HTML tags
How to Comment in HTML
How to create an HTML link
How to link to a specific part of a page HTML
How to Insert Images with HTML
How to insert audio in HTML
How to insert videos in HTML
How to use Table Tag in HTML
How to Use HTML List Elements
How to use HTML Iframe
How to use HTML Symbols
How to use HTML Color Codes
How to Create HTML From
How to learn HTML
How to use CSS Background
How to redirect to another page using PHP
How to get last inserted id in MySQL using PHP
How to learn php
How to insert a row into database by using PHP
How to fetch data from table by using php
How to print table data by using while loop in php
How to perform search operation into database by using php
How to create Table in PHP MySQL?
How to Insert Data Into MySQL Database Table Using PHP?
How to Select Data from MySQL Database Tables Using PHP
How to Update data in MySQL Database Table using PHP
How to Delete Data from MySQL using PHP
How to make MySQL query ORDER BY conditions
How to Select LIMIT data in PHP MySQL
How to Install WordPress?
How to use WordPress Dashboard?
How to Install Plugins in WordPress?
How to Customize WordPress Plugins?
How to Change General Settings in WordPress?
How to Change Writing Settings in WordPress
How to Setup the Reading Settings in WordPress
How to Setup the Discussion Settings in WordPress
How to Setup the Media Settings in WordPress
How to Setup the Permalink Settings in WordPress
How to Setup the Plugin Settings in WordPress
How to Add Categories to WordPress
How to Edit Category in WordPress
How to Delete Category in WordPress
How to Arrange Category in WordPress
How to Add a new Post in WordPress
How to Edit Post in WordPress
How to Delete Post in WordPress
How to Review Post in WordPress
How to add Media in WordPress
How to Edit Media in WordPress
How to add a Page in WordPress
How to Delete Media in WordPress
How to Add Page in WordPress
How to Edit Pages in WordPress
How to Learn WordPress
How to Delete Page in WordPress
How to add New Tag in WordPress
How to Edit Tags in WordPress
How to Delete Tags in WordPress
How to Add Comments in WordPress
How to Edit Comments in WordPress
How to Moderate Comments in WordPress
How to Add User in WordPress
How to Edit User in WordPress
How to Delete User in WordPress
How to Manage WordPress Themes
How to Customize Theme in WordPress
How to Manage Widget in WordPress
How to Change Background in WordPress
How to Transfer Host in WordPress
How to Update Version in WordPress
Answer: What it is: Writing settings control features in the adding and editing posts, Pages, and Post Types, and optional functions like Remote Publishing, Post via e-mail, and Update Services.
To access this Go Settings > Writing settings
Explanation of wp General setting Options:
1. Formatting: Convert emoticons such as :-) and :-P to graphics on display - This tells WordPress to convert all of the emoticons in your posts into some graphical smilies.
WordPress should correct invalidly nested XHTML automatically - Checking this helps make sure that what you write in your posts is valid XHTML code. You should probably check this box since invalid code sometimes causes problems with web browsers.
Note: some Plugins may not work correctly after turn on this features.
2. Default Post Category: It is a category to be applied to a post.
3. Default Post Format: It is used by themes to select post format to be applied to a post or create different styles for different types of posts.
4. Post via e-mail: This option uses the e-mail address to create posts and publishes posts on your blog through e-mail.
5. Mail Server: It allows reading the e-mails that you send to WordPress and stores them for retrieval.
6. Login Name: To create posts, WordPress will need its own e-mail account. The Login Name will use this e-mail address and should be kept as a secret as spammers will post links redirecting to their own websites.
7.Password − Set password for the above e-mail address.
Don't Forget to Save Above Settings.